Had unprotected sex. Took emergency contraceptive pills. Pregnancy test negative. Bloated stomach. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi. I hd unprotected sex on 29th dec and had emetgency contraceptive pills on 29th dec and 1st jan. I ve had my regular periods in the month of jan and feb. I even had a pregnancy test which was negative. I donot have any other pregnancy symptoms but my stomach seems to be a bit bloated than normal. Do i take another pregnency test/ visit a doctor? R thete any chances of pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013