Had unprotected sex. Started taking lutera. Spotting. Chances of pregnancy?

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 2 days before I started my reminder pills (Lutera). He did not cum inside of me and all the other times we have used a condom. I have taken my active pills faithfully everyday and haven't missed any pills for, well, probably a year. I am very stressed and have been worried a lot do to school but my period came on its normal day but is just pink basically and super light.... I put a tampon in, but it was a tiny tiny bit of blood. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013