Had unprotected sex. Started spotting. Scan showed cyst in ovary. Any treatment?

I had unprotected sex two weeks before my period went to the doctor november 27th and had a ultrasound done my doctor found a embryo the size of a grain of rice my period was two days late when i went to the restroom on December 5th i notice pink discharge i then went back to the restroom and notice a little of red blood when i went back a third time i didnt see any blood i went to the er and had a ultrasound done the ultrasound tech found a small cyst on my ovary but didnt see the embryozit
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
On 27th of November your ultrasound showed small sized embryo inside your uterus and rescan on 5th december showed no embryo but overain cyst.In between two scan you had spotting.
well there can be two reasons for that.
Eigther you have aborted or one of two ultrasound report is wrong.
As for as overain cyst is concerned,It is of small size there is nothing to worry it will disappears of itself,but keep it under watch by repeated ultrasound if size increases, then you need consultation with gynaecologist to get it removed.
Hope this answers your question