Had unprotected sex. Started heavy bleeding, heartburn, sore back and vomiting. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Hi, During sex, we noticed the condom broke. He didn t cum yet, but we re scared of pre-cum. I was ovulating that day too. A few days later, I had extremely light bleeding for 3 days. In the past week, I ve had many symptoms, such as heartburn , weird reactions to certain foods and smells, nausea , sore back. Yesterday, I started my period. So far, its been the worse one ever. Bleeding is heavier than usual and the pain is unbearable. Although the bleeding is not at a constant pace like usual. I ll bleed very heavy, then it stops for 4 hours, then starts again, which is very unusual for me. I also threw up last night which never happened before. I haven t thrown up since I was a little kid before last night. Could I be pregnant even if I am bleeding?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012