Had unprotected sex. Severe cramps, heavy bleeding with clots. Taking contraceptive pills. Pregnant, miscarriage?

Three days ago, I had what I presumed to be morning sickness , but I wasn t sure, seeing as I would only be 3 or 4 weeks pregnant . The time I would have gotten pregnant was my first time. I stupidly gave in and had intercourse even though we didn t have any condoms . (Condoms presented a problem because I m allergic to latex ) And, I had been on ( oral )birth control for less than a week. Starting last night, I began having moderate to severe cramping and began to bleed heavily. I passed several clots- the largest this morning was about an inch and a half long. It was a membrane type thing surrounding a smaller gelatinous mass in the center. All of today i have been cramping and bleeding, although no as heavily. I was wondering if this was a miscarriage and if so what to do about it. However, I am only 15. My mom doesn t know that I ve ever had sex, or that any of this has gone on. She thinks the morning sickness was a bad food allergy and that my cramps were indigestion stomachaches. I want to know if A) if I was likely pregnant B) if what I experienced was a miscarriage C) what to do about it... I would rather not tell my mother if it is not necessary as I know I will lose her trust forever...But, if my health is in danger, I know I ll have to suck it up and confess to her. So, is this anything to worry about? and if so, what needs to be done...?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012