Had unprotected sex. Red spots on legs, burning in head of penis. What could this be?

I had unprotected sex with a different partner. A couple months after, i got red spots on the back of my legs betweeen my knee and ankles that look like Psoriasis . A couple months after that, I started getting red spots form on the head of my penis . Some appear as red spots and some spread like a red blister . They stay a couple to 3the days then disappear for awhile. Sometimes they come back in a week or so just because and sometimes during sexual intercourse. When they come back during sexual intercourse, somestmes I feel burning just inside the head of the penis. During all of this the psoriasis look on the back of my legs never go away. They may fade like its going away but then comes back. My wife did get 1 yeast infection since this happened but none since. What could this be. Please advise
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013