Had unprotected sex. Now cramps, migraine, headache, growling stomach

hi doctor! okay so I been having weird symptoms since oct. 30 2012 I had unprotected sex the day I ovulated which was sunday oct.28th in that following week. I had really bad period cramps , my period isn t until the end of the month on the 23rd. then I had really bad migraine headaches , my stomach was constantly growling, I kept eating and I was peeing alot so I just decided to waited until my next period and then it finally came on the 28th of november and it was regularly but these symptoms are still kicking my butt. Backpain , tiredness dizzy and nausea
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012