Had unprotected sex. No period. Can MIFTY kit stop pregnancy?

i had sex with my girl frien and her period is usually on 14th/15th but its 18th jan and still her period has not come, we both are worried and she stays in stress , though i ve read stress delays the cycle. we are abt to do the preg test, but if it comes out positive, will there be any drugs to stop this pregnancy other than obortion? i have got a drug named MIFTY Kit , will this drug stop the pregnancy? if yes, then how it will take.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013