Had unprotected sex. Missing periods. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?

Hi...I had sex over a week ago but the male was too drunk to get hard and couldn t really finish properly also we used no protection is it possible to get pregnant if the male wasn t erect ? I m just worried because my period is late but I only began becoming regular during the last three months ?? Is it possible that I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Hi l for a pregnancy to occur just deposition of even a single drop of semenn with more than 20million spermss which are highly mobile 65%is enough to cause pregnancy if the coitus occurs around ovulation your periods were regular for three months before coincidence chances of pregnancy is highly possible thanking high