Had unprotected sex. Missed periods. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Hey, I've had sex 2 days before my expecting period. We didn't use protections, nor did he cum/nut in me. Im really scared because I don't want to be pregnant. Another thing, its been 2 days now and my period still hasn't came, I showed no signs that my period will come. My period is every 28 days and lasts up to 4 days. My last period started February 26,2013 and ended March 1,2013. My period this month was suppose to start on the 29th of March, but its the 30th and still no sign. Please tell me what's wrong with me
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013