Had unprotected sex. Light pink watery spotting. Having pregnancy symptoms. Pregnant?

me and my husband have been having unprotected sex we had it the last day of my last period one the 23rd of February then me and him also had sex threw my most fertile days 1-5th of march and its been 2 weeks going on 3 and my period was suppose to start the 17th well i got spotting the 17th light pink watery spotting you could only see it on the tissue and it wasn t bad i had used a pad/liner and it came out on it brownish but today this morning it came out a little pink then stopped its been really light also with this ive been having (mild cramping, headaches , breast tenderness ive also been very emotional) my discharge has no odor to it at all and there is not very much of it either could i be pregnant
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
The symptoms that you have described are likely to be due to pregnancy. You need to wait till your periods are overdue by at least five days and then test your urine for pregnancy using an over the counter available test kit.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal