Had unprotected sex. Light bleeding. Brown bleeding during sex

hi i had my period for upto six days and then i stopped during my period i did have unprotected sex,after i finished my period two days went by fine i had unprotected sex again but i started noticing light blood very very light pinkish and it only when i wipe my self with a tissue ...i thought it would be normal but i was with my fiancee and we made love that time round he noticed the blood and it was very bad bleeding it was dark redish and brownish somif you could kindly answer that for me please
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012