Had unprotected sex. Is there any chances of getting pregnant ?

Me and my boy friend had sex two days back .He just slighly pushed his penis into my hole ,there was white colourless liquid coming out of his penis.. is there any chances of me getting pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
hi vvusha.welcome to HealthcareMagic seems that you are talking about precum,which may carry sperm rarely and if it goes inside pregnancy can not ruled out 100%.yes chances are very remote.but don't ever try to sex without preventive measure if you don't want to be can carry out urine pregnancy test.take care.