Had unprotected sex. Heavy bleeding and vomiting after taking emergency pill. Chances of pregnancy?

My girlfriend and I had sex on the 7th day of her cycle and the condom broke as I was pulling out and I accidently ejaculated inside of her. She took plan B less than 12 hours later and then a week went by with no side effects. But then on day 14 of her cycle she started experiencing bleeding but said it was darker and heavier than the usual period. Soon after she felt very sick and threw up many times over 3 days, but then felt better for two days and is now sick again and threw up this morning. What are the chances that she could be pregnant and is it too soon to do a pregnancy test?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012