Had unprotected sex. Having tiny bumps on penis. Having strep, swollen tonsils. Prescribed penicillin. Gonorrhoea?

Hello, I am a 20 year old uncircumsized male, who had both protected and unprotected sex with the same girl about a week ago, this is the first time I have had sexual intercourse in about a year, and only had it on one other previous occasion. Basically, I have small red bumps (about the size of a pin) that appear when it gets a little excited, they re barely visible when I am flaccid. Underneath where my penis joins with my foreskin , I noticed a few (5 or 6) white bumps there, and also when I wash the area it is sore, I can t see any visible scars/cuts, but I am presuming this was caused during sexual intercourse, by being rough . Also, I have been getting what looks like Smegma all over my foreskin (inside) which when cleaned with warm water disappears, but then re-appears the next day, it doesn t smell, it s not a huge noticeably smell if it does anyway, this is what is leaning me towards the its not smegma . I have had no burning sensation while urinating, nor any itching atall, and no signs of discharge . I also gave oral, and recently (2/3 days ago) gotten what looks like streptococcus , with swollen tonsils, and white patches on them, the doctor has prescribed me penicillin for this, however, I know this can be a symptom of Gonorrhea . I would like to know if you know of anything. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013