Had unprotected sex. Having sensitive breasts, tiredness, frequent urination, cravings, headaches, brown discharge, cramping. Pregnant?

I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago, 3days after my previous period ended, I ve been feeling so tired and not wanting to get out of bed since. My breasts are very sensative I ve been urinating regularly, craving sugar foods , suffering slight headaches and when I go to the toilet and wipe I have been getting light bleeding and brown discharge . I m also getting slight cramps in my right side just below my belly, nothing agonising just uncomfortable as if I ve pulled a muscle this has been happening for 3 days, I m not sure if I m pregnant or I m just expiriencing a 2week early peruod which has never happened before
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Intercourse, even if unprotected, around a period is always safe. Provided, you have 28-30 day cycles, when your ovulation would fall around 14th-16th day, you were in the safe period when the activity occurred. In the rare occasional case of very short cycles, this happens to be the fertile period. You can exclude/confirm pregnancy by a blood test about a week prior to the onset of the next period. If negative, the cause of the current spotting episode could be due to hormonal imbalance perhaps due to stress. Please get further help in person by an expert. Wish you good health.