Had unprotected sex. Having period cramps and sore legs. Yellow discharge from nipples. Is this normal?

Hi. i had unprotected sex and the guy came outside me. Im not on the pill or using other contraception methods and i know it was a silly thing to do. I m 3 days late on my period , however i do have period cramps ,sore legs etc. I noticed today i have a yellowy discharge coming out of my nipples when i squeeze them a little. Im wondering if this is normal for when your due your period? I m wondering also if i might be pregnant .. i haven t took a test yet as i feel like my period is coming on. I don t know what to do. please help. I don t usually have regular periods and the guy didn t cum inside me.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
A urine test for pregnancy , with the early morning urine sample will be positive even on the day of the missed period. Please do one & rule it out. Pregnancy may rarely occur both because the pre-ejaculate contains sperms & because by washing you might have transferred sperms into the vagina.Other symptoms can be misleading, especially when you may read too much into them or actually imagine them.