Had unprotected sex. Having late periods, discharge from breasts. Pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

My name is Raquel. For the past 2 months me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex. He has came inside me mutiple times or everytime we have sex. I am now 4-5 days late on my period. Two to three weeks ago I went to the hospital because I have been throwing up and my stomach has been hurting. they concluded that I was not pregnant and that I probably just caught something. But now I have a late period, and when or if you squeeze my breast a couldy liquid comes out. I took two first response pregancy test and they both came out negative. So, my question is to you is could I be pregnant or is something is wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
dear user
if u have regular cycle . many of times urine pregnancy test doesnt come positive with in 4-5 days of missed period .
u should repeat this after 7 day .
to get early result you can go for blood HCG level .than only surety can be made .

as u have discharge from your breast . it happen because of increase prolactine hormone level .
consult to doctor and get blood test for prolactine hormone .
hope this will help u
dr neha