Had unprotected sex. Having delayed periods, cramps, fatigue, dizziness, gaseous. Pregnancy test negative. Reason?

Hey. I am 22 days late for my period. I m usually quite regular. It has been coming at the end of every month. I am not on birth control . I have also been having unprotected sex. I have taken a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I get random cramping throughout the day, fatigue , dizziness , really picky eater and bad gas. If you could please email me back a suggestion or what you might think it is. Thanks. Lauren YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012