Had unprotected sex. Having brown spotting, cramps. Pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

My last period was weird. It started around the same time that I expected my period except on the first day, it was really dark and lasted not even a couple hours, I had also gotten cramps , like I usually do so I thought it was my period. Than the following three days had brownish bllod like spotting. Unsure what is going on. I m 20, and I do have unprotected sex. I also took a hpt and got a negative.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that the chances of pregnancy is very less likely and in my opinion if you have any doubt then to clear the doubt it would be better to get done the ultrasonography test this is the only accurate test would clear the doubt, take care and have a nice day