Had unprotected sex. Had red dots on penis. Now, having just pain. Reason?

Hello i started having unprotected sex with my girlfriend about a month ago, and a few days ago i noticed small red dots on top of my penis . Last time we had sex was last tuesday, and i noticed dots on last sunday, so 5 days ago... Yesterday, i started feeling a mix of pain/ itch in the same area, but the dots are now almost gone, maybe 3-4 are left. We are both STD clean and in good health, so i suspect it is just irritation, aldo we did have oral sex . There is no redness or sweling, and the dots are almost gone, so i dont rly want to go to a doctor, its just this pain thats confusing me. What do you think? thanks in advance
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013