Had unprotected sex. Had fever, cramps, headaches, tiredness. Pregnant?

Had unprotected sex with a girl on 26/12/2011, 2.5 weeks later after hanging with my friends while they were smoking weed and cigarrette for about 1 hour and a half, started getting a low grade fever, which after a couple of hours, escalated but was not high, it was followed with leg ache(gramps), headache for a day, tiredness, will be going for a test on monday as my girlfriend is pregnant, just wanted to know the posssibilities of me having it. i have been well ever since.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013