Had unprotected sex. Had brown spotting, urge to urinate, dizziness, tiredness. Chances of pregnancy?

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex Nov 4, 9, 10 & . I was supposed to get my period around the 17th but instead i got brown spotting the 15th when i used the restroom then it turned into like darkish brown and then redish & its stopped after 2 days. but it was NOT my period it only came out when i used the restroom. I have the urge to urinate more now, Ive been feeling dizzy and i get hot at times and ive been sleeping alot i feel more tired. ibought a cheap at home pregnancy test & it tested negative 3 days ago. Ijust took another one right now & its also negative. Is it too soon for it to show? could i be pregnant? please help im too stressed out and im 17 i cant go to the doctors without a parent.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer