Had unprotected sex. Glans are sensitive now, wounded genital. Yeast infection?

Hi, I am a 21 year old male. I had unprotected sex two nights ago, and today during my run (i also run collegiate track and field) i felt a pain in my penis. when i went to the bathroom, my meatus was puffy and had two small cuts on it. no puss or discharge , but when urinating, it burns halfway through as the open wounds are exposed to the urine dripping from my urethra . i ve looked up my symptoms and none of them seem to suggest an std . also, last week i was tested for std s and came up clean. the partner i was with on tuesday i have been with before but i have had unprotected sex with multiple partners. could it be a yeast infection? i originally got tested due to an itch i had whenever i wore compression shorts, but the doctor diagnosed it as contact dermatitis from re-wearing dirty skin-tight clothing throughout the week. she said it s very common among athletes. i ve never seen the cuts before but they were most painful right after my run when i was sweating. the glans is now very sensitive to anything touching it. just looking for some answers and potential treatment before i become sexually active again
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012