Had unprotected sex. Experiencing early pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy test negative? Chances of pregnancy?

HI, im curious about whats happening with my cycle this month. I finished my pill when my period started which was on the 6th feb, and lasted to the 12th with just a bit of dark brown discharge hanging around for a couple of days after that. My partner and I had unprotected sex on the 10th and 11th Feb. by the 17th i was having quite heavy clear/white thick discharge that had dried up by the 19th. Then the 20th started with very very light brown discharge that required a liner and is beginning to ease now, the 22nd. from about the 19th onwards i expereinced lower abdominal pains/ cramps but a different feeling from period cramps, headaches , sweats, tender chest, very queasy stomach and constant indigestion and still feelings these symptoms today (22nd). i did do a pregnancy test out of curiosity and as i expected negative but its only been 7 days since sex. Could it just be my hormones readjusting to not being on the pill?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013