Had unprotected sex. Did DNC twice. Feeling pregnant. Bloated stoamch, light cramps, headache. Why?

I had a dnc on the 6th Apr, unprotected sex on the 8th Apr and a second dnc due to incomplete mc on the 9th Apr. However after 17 days, feeling pregnant.. With bloated stomach, light cramps, headache and light back ache. Could I be pregnant again? Had a natural complete mc in 2011 and have a 3 year old son.. Normal delivery
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
As you had unprotected sex but gone for D&C afterwards i.e. next day, there is no chance of having pregnancy.
After D&C period can be delayed and might be profuse as well.
Ok and take care.