Had unprotected sex. Cramps, bloating, headache. Can I be pregnant?

Hi my name is day I had unprotected sex with my fiance for the first time on november 19th and 4 more times after that. I had came on my period Nov. 14th and was off on the 17th. I have been having bad cramps and i have been extremely bloated for the past two weeks. I have also been having more frequant headachs and Ive ben really sore can i be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012

Thank you for putting up your problem to Healthcare Magic!
You had intercourse four times after 19 th November so it can be possibility that you had sex in fertile period.
However you can not get pregnancy induced symptoms so early. Most probably you are having some gastrointestinal problem. So consult your physician for that & get your urine pregnancy test done if you miss your period.
I hope your query has been answered.