Had unprotected sex. Can precum cause pregnancy?

So about 2 and a half weeks ago me and my girlfriend had pool sex. Before having sex I put my penis inside of her once (I had masturbated earlier that day) but we swam for a little while. After the first slide in I put a condom on! Then we continued having sex. Long before I was about to ejaculate I took my penis out and finished off. Also some sperm could have gotten into the water! And could pre *** on my penis have gotten her pregnant?? Lately she has said she is tired. Today I squeezed her nipple and she said it hurt! Also a white gooey liquid came out of her vagina while I was fingering her. Could she be pregnant? Or are these PMS signs. I m very worried as we are both only 15); I m very scared! (I also finger her occasionally and masturbate right before. Could the dry *** on my hands get her pregnant as well? How long can speem live!? The condamn didn t seem to break!? I m scared someone please help me...
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
May 2013

if you had intercourse around the time of her ovulation there is possibility for pregnancy as sometimes pre-ejaculate fluid can contain spermatozoa,
in ideal circumstances spermatozoa can live in female genital tract up to 5 days sometimes,
just because of symptoms we cannot confirm or rule out the pregnancy,
so let her go for blood test or urine test for pregnancy once which will rule out the chance of pregnancy,
if comes positive depending on the gestational age you can go for some abortion method after consulting gynecologist,
try to use some regular contraceptive method to avoid these things in future which will affect her mental and physical health in this tender age.
take care.