Had unprotected sex. Bumps appeared on chest, feeling sleepy, tired, fever and cold. Chances of HIV?

Hi, I had a possible exposure to hiv infection a week ago. I used protection but unprotected oral sex . next day onwards I saw a little bit of reddish bumps on right side of my chest and an ulcer on toungue. I had HIV antibody test 3 days after which came out to be negative. 2 days later my BP was high(160/110) and was coughing like anything. I visited a doctor and he prescribed me some medication(panex 20, petril md .25, biovital, microflox, Tellzy 40) and HIV RNA PCR test. I am sleeping a lot after these medicos and feeling tired too(side effect of pills?). I have given the cd4 test and will wait till next saturday. Was curious do I have symptoms of HIV and how soon can I see the symptoms.. The girl here I think has symptoms which she told me later like swollen cheeks, feverish sometimes, feeling cold etc and yes I do not have fever probably because of the medication I am on but weekness and a little bit of shivering is there
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012