Had unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex. What are the risks of STD?

A week ago, I got an unprotected oral sex from a sex worker, then protected vaginal sex, we did the same twice. The oral didn t last long, maximum 2 minutes. What risks am I in? I m freaking out, haven t been eating or sleeping for few days... I m scared that I may pass something to my GF too. Please help! Also, I asked my doctor and he said a 4 weeks test can be done to rule out my fear. Please help! I m dying from fear.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012