Had unprotected intercourse. Took morning after pill and primolute n. Missing periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi i had an unprotected sex after 15 days of my last periods.then i took morning after pills after 2 hours of sex.after that i was so much worried n consulted my doctor aunty.she sugested me to take primolute n.after 3 days of taking then i got my period on the same date when my periods were due.but they were lighter then i usualy have just 3 days normaly i have for 5 days.since then i m not having my periods and its almost 2 months.m much worried just tell me is there any posiblity of pregnency?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012