Had unprotected intercourse. Started brown discharge and missing periods, stressed, not able to sleep. Chances of pregnant?

Hi, I rubbed my girlfriend s vagina , actually the beginning of the vagina on 2nd June. I urinated a few times before that. But she had brown discharge at her vagina a few days after and now she s missing her period. It s 11 days late. Is she pregnant? Well she WAS stressed the past few days and couldn t sleep well. Is that what s contributing to her late period, or is it something else? Is she pregnant? I really really need help docs.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012