Had ultrasonography done of pelvic organs. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

I just had a ultrasonography done of my pelvic organs post PCB. I am 43. There were spotting for a short while and thereafter nothing for the past 7 days now. The USG report states a hypoehoic lesion measuring about 5 x 4.7 x 3.5cms in the posterior superiorly of the uterus fundus on the left side. It also states that the same is suggestive of subserous fibroid in the relation to the uterine fundus.

Informatively, I have also just had a Pap Smear of Cervix test done today. Reports awaited . Hver, I am doing perfectly OK with no further spots. My menstrual cycle has been normal through out.

What is this suggestive of?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013