Had typhoid, having tiredness, taken rest post antibiotic course. Can I start workout?

Hi! I am 22 years old, about 3 weeks back i found out that i have got typhoid and the infection was quite severe and i was admitted in the ICU for 2 days. The doctor told me to take rest atleast a week more after my antibiotics course is finished and now it has been almost 10 days so i just wanted to ask you that can i start WORKING OUT again because i am getting very tired at and after work? I d really appreciate your help. Regards
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012