Had two miscarriages. Healthy life style, normal blood pressure. What are the causes?

Hello. I am 29 years old and have just suffered my second missed miscarriage in 4 months. I already have a daughter with my husband (he is 30) so these two miscarriages have come as a shock! We waited a cycle after the first miscarriage and conceived in the third. We re not sure if we should wait to try again or get straight on with it. Waiting before didn t seem to have any benefits. We just can t figure out why this would happen again. We are both fit and healthy, don t drink or smoke . My BMI is 20 and blood pressure is perfect. Why??????
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012