Had two C-sections. Have had miscarriages. Will progestrone shot help increase pregnancy chances?

Hi there wray I hope you can answer my question I am 23 years old 5 4 weighing 133lbs with 2 healthy kids i had no complications getting pregnant or keeping them they were both full term my daughter 5 year old i had c-section cause she was getting strapped with thee omblilical cord i only got to dialte 4cm my 2nd child is a 3 year old boy and he was a repeated c-section. Now i ve been trying to go for my 3rd child for the past 2 years and i ve had 2 miscarriges... I ve been diagnosed with 2 ovarian bilateral cysts 2.5cm and 2.8cm ever since i had my 2nd child, i have a 28 day period cycle i bleed for 5 days on a heavy flow for the 1st 2 days other than that i have no other complications... now my question is I went to my dr. s and she wants to put me on the progestrone shot will this increse my chances in getting pregnancy how much time it will take? and will i stop taking progesterone as soon as i come out poistive? Please advice me what other steps can be taken for pregnancy thank you
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012