Had tubes tied, cramps, brown discharge, nauseated, bad taste in mouth, tiredness. Is it flu?

Hello, I am 34yo and I had my tubes tied 4 years ago during my 6th C-section . I normally have 3 day periods which are heavy with bad cramps , afterwards I have daily brown discharge for about a week. Last week I noticed a litlle lump like jelly on my underpants and it was light pink, the day after I started what I assume was my period but very scanty. The scanty bleeding lasted 6 days with no cramps at all just little twinges. I now feel very nauseous which is preventing me from wanting to eat or drink and I have a very bad taste in my mouth. I feel like Im getting the flu because I feel so tired and drained. I also feel like Im still PMSing as Im very tearful
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013