Had tubes removed, have chronic salpingitis, had severe breast abscesses. Help?

i just had my tubes removed and was told i have chronic salpingitis and have had for some time as my tubes were rotten. for over 2 years i have had severe breast abscesses that happen every month. I have had surgery 3 times to try and fix this breast problem that nobody can explain. Many IV treatment and cutting and draining but it always comes back with in weeks. yet i am told that its a staph infection. Seems i always feel ill and after reading about chronic salpingitis i have had many of the sypmtoms for a long time. Are these related and how can i get someone to take this seriously... most doctors intial treatment of me is.. oh simple breast abcess take these meds that never work.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013