Had tubes. Infection with pus coming out, glands are swollen. Had antibiotics. Should I consult an ENT?

My daughter had tubes put in 1 year ago. She is 8 years old. She has an infection right now and there is a lot of puss coming out. We went to the doctor's this morning and because her glands are swollen and her skin outside her ear is all red, she was prescribed antibiotics. A few minutes ago I looked in her ear and the tube in her infected ear was just sitting there in the opening of her ear. Because her ear is infected, should I have her looked at by an ENT soon?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013