Had tubal litigation, mood swings, emotional imbalance, lost appetite. Am I pregnant again?

Yes my name is Leslie Oakley from Oneonta upstate New York region and I am just curious if it is possible for one female to become pregnant after a tubal ligation and may they be able to carry baby to term or would they have to terminate the pregnancy altogether. The reason why I ask is because my doctors seem to think that Iam pregnant again because my moodswings and my emotions are haywire all over again. I am usually mean when I am pregnant and I tend to sleep alot more often when I am pregnant. Plus I lost my appetite when I am pregnant or from time to time I have the tendency to over eat at times. I have lately been craving apples and peanut butter alot ever since say Thanksgiving time and still craving that. Here it has been almost at least two months or three and I have the craving for peanut butter and apples still when I usually am not a peanut butter fan normally at all.Are these signs of me being pregnant again and is that why my doctors seem think that I am actually pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013