Had tubal ligation done. Blood work showed low vitamin D. Negative PT. Pregnant?

Hi I m 37yrs old had tubal ligation done 15yrs ago for the past 2months my period has gone from 3 to 4days to 1 to 2days I m having all the symptoms of a pregnant women I went to Dr s to check my hormones and it came back good with blood work only my vitamin D is a little down I m having like dry milk coming out my breast and whn I clean it little liquid comes out I took a pregnancy test 2 wks ago which came out negative is it possible that I am pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012