Had tubal ligation. Have delayed periods, morning sickness, vomiting, fatigue, breast tenderness. Worried about pregnancy

Hello, im 28 yrs old had my tubes tied 5 yrs ago. According to my post op pictures i have some sort of clip on each falopian tube. For the past year I have had 2 occasions where i have been weeks late on my menstural cycle and both times I had symptoms such as morning sickness vomiting fatigue breast tendernes and this last occasion i has enlarged breast and clear dicharge from my breast. Should i Be worried of possibility Of pregnancy. I also had an pelvic ultrasound 2 yrs ago to rule out ovarian cyst and my obgyn asked me if i was sure of having clips on my falopian tubes? She was not able to see the clips during that ultrasound. Could the clips possibly fall off ? Please advice
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012