Had surgery to remove pituitary tumour. experiencing fatigue, thirst, urination, lightheadedness, dizzyness, tests normal. Suggestions?

I had transsphenoidal surgery at the end of June 2012 to remove a pituitary tumor . Three weeks after the surgery I started experiencing excessive fatigue, thirst, and urination , as well as dizziness and lightheadedness . All of the symptoms have continued to worsen and now I am exhausted to the point of passing out. All of my osmolality tests (blood serum and urinalyses) have come back normal, so it doesn t appear to be diabetes insipidus or mellitus. Any thought or ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012