Had surgery for stage iv glioblastoma multiforme. On ryle's tube. Suggest some diet plans

My brother has been diagnosed with Statge iV Glioblastoma Multimorforma on feb 24th and went through surgery, radiation and is now slowly sinking. The doctor put a Ryle s Tube and has left him home,. We do not know what type of food to administer through Ryles Tubes . Is there any specific type of food that we can get from a medical store? He lives in Kolkata, the most backward city as well. Sincerely, Samita
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012