Had surgery for pancreatic cancer. Done radiation and chemotherapy. No new growth. Suggestions?

Hello sir, My father-in-law diagonised with pancreatic cancer on august 2011.He had made a surgery to remove the growth.But couldn t remove the growths.Bcoz it had spread over through the pancreas from head to tail .After that made radiation for six weeks.And ompleted the chemotherapy treatment.After scanning doctor said that no new growth but earlier stands itself without any change.Please tell what is his condition?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012