Had surgery for a broken wrist. Foam cast seen after stitches taken out. Can colour my hair?

I had surgery for a broken wrist ( left wrist) on 4/30/2012, they took the stiches out and I have a foam cast on it, I can take a shower, because they just put stripes of tape on the incision. I d like to color my hair and have Curad Cast and Badage protectors, I wanted to know if I could color my hair, if I put the Curad Cast and Badage protector on the left hand , I know it sounds silly to ask such a question, I was just wondering what you thought
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
as long as you protect your cast and don't get any chemicals under it I can't see any problem with you colouring your hair.