Had surgery for 3rd degree tear for baby, diarrhoea. Shall continue medicine or not?

I have had surgery last Tuesday to repair 3rd degree tear after baby. The doctor put me on co amoziclav 375g to revent infection I have 5 tablets left but I had to stop taking them in the last 24 hours as I took a terrible tummy bug when feeling better should I take last 5 or leave it? will my body have enough to fight infection as I've had very bad diarrhoea which puts me a high risk of having wound infected? Will most of wound "outer" be healed in 7days?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013