Had subdural haematoma surgery. Suffering seizures and headache. Pain in chest. Is anything wrong?

hi i am a 69 year old male with polycistic kidney disease.Had transplant in 2008.Since then have had stent in artery this year and put on Plavix and aspirin .as a result I have had a subdural haematoma which required surgery. Plavizx and aspirin stopped then.Discharged from hospital only to be readmitted 5days later with severe headaches.Small bleed detected post op.Then Severe seizure.Being treated with antiseizure drugs but today had an incident wher my heart was as if I was being thumped in the chest.The Doctors have taken traponin(sp) levels but have not come back to say what if any the results reveal.Should i be worried.?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012