Had stopped taking Naproxen for Ankylosing Spondylitis due to side effects. Any alternate medication?

Hello, is there any medication you would recommend to replace Naproxen? I took it for 3.5 years, with 4-8 paracetamols a day, for Ankylosing Spondylitis . I stopped on my specialist s recommendation because I had spontaneous brusing, some blood in the nose and occasional dull pain in the abdomen. He wanted me to ease off the Naproxen, take Amitriptyline 10mg at night and the paracetamols. I won t see him for 3 months, and wonder what to do as my hips and neck are stiffening and aching more. I cannot take Ibuprofen as it takes up my blood pressure, same reason but less so for diclofenac , and I think Celebrex induced depression. Hoping you have some ideas. I have heard about fish oils, but am reluctant, being vegetarian, but would take if I had to.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013