Had stomach ache and diarrhea. Now constipated and having periods. Cause?

2 days ago, i woke up with a stomachache and had diarrhea . then i felt fine until after i ate, and i felt the same way. yesterday (the next day), i had a stomachache, rumblings, and diarrhea again...mostly after i ate. i tried to only eat things like toast which made it a bit better. today i felt much better but am now constipated. my stomach still doesn t feel completely normal though. i only ate toast/bagels all day and a bit of goldfish crackers.also, i am on my period which started the same day as this. i think that s just a coincidence but still doesn t help because of cramps . is this just a stomach virus? will it go away soon?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012